We are taking action to continually improve our blog, and we need your help!
We are in the process of qualifying people for an online, focus-group type of discussion to provide us with the feedback we need to take our current blog to the next level.
So, what are the details?
- The discussion will take place in the form of an online community that would take place over four days: August 9 -12, 2011.
- You would be able to participate in the online discussion, at your convenience, from any location you choose with Internet access. We just ask that you log in twice each day you are scheduled for approximately 30-45 minutes, to answer the questions posted by the group moderator and interact with other participants.
- As a token of our gratitude, those who are selected and participate in the discussion group would be compensated $75 in cash for their time.
- Please note that not everyone who completes this eligibility survey will be asked to participate in the discussion. Everyone who completes the eligibility survey will be contacted by one of our team members to notify them as to whether they have been selected for the discussion no later than 5:00 p.m. on Friday, August 5.
- If you are 18 years of age or older and are interested in participating in this four-day online discussion, please click the link below to complete a profiling survey.
Complete the survey here to be considered as a partcipant for this focus group.
-Lauren Cresta, Sr. Digital Marketing Rep