Start a new holiday tradition this year by serving this SeaWorld and Busch Gardens favorite instead of pie.
1 lb 2 ounces cream cheese
6.5 ounces granulated sugar
2 ounces liquid eggs
2 ounces egg yolks
6.5 ounces heavy cream
1 ounce flour
¼ ounce corn starch
Dash of nutmeg
7 ounces mashed pumpkin
4 ounces graham cracker crumbs
2 tablespoons butter
1. Mix the graham cracker and butter together.
2. Place at the bottom of the 9” round greased pan.
1. Mix rest of ingredients together in a mixing bowl using a whisk.
2. Add mixture to 9” round pan.
3. Place in oven at 260 degrees for 90 minutes.
4. Place on counter top and let cool for 2 hours.
For best results, bake a day before to allow time to cool and set properly.
To serve cheesecake, remove from pan and place on decorative holiday plate. Cut into 8 slices and garnish with whipped cream.